Monday, May 6, 2013

Okay, here it is folks. Finally getting into the blog biz. Not sure how this is going to work completely yet but the idea is to share my hobby, what I am working on and occasionally just the random crap swirling around in my head.

You will see quite a bit of Warmahordes here for the time being. 

 It is what I am playing and enjoying at the moment. I do however take commission work from time to time so that will pop up here too.

For now this is just a quick post to just say hi and get the ball rolling. Look forward to hearing from everyone and feel free to ask questions and leave comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I'll become a Fus Follower! Excellent, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY! Just keep up with it. Or no cookies. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great bro! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete